B2B Sales Jobs - Elgin, Illinois (IL)
|Share This Job With a Friend
B2B Sales - Job Description
Rieke Office Interiors & Vertical Design (ROI), a manufacturer of office furniture, design and space planning for over 27 years is expanding yet again! ROI is adding TWO experienced B2B sales professionals to our growing team of Account Managers.
The chosen candidate will possess:
- An ambitious and results-oriented approach to sales.
- A positive, supportive and team-based persona.
- 5+ years of proven B2B sales success.
- Strong business network / relationships. (Established book of business contacts is a strong plus).
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- An entrepreneurial mindset for long-term growth within an innovative and expanding company!
This is a consultative sales role responsible for identifying new sales prospects (independently and through company generated leads), converting them into clients, and building, maintaining and expanding long-term client relationships. With an annual multi-million-dollar sales target, Account Managers consult with company executives and leadership teams to provide office interior, space planning and workflow solutions - all with the backing and support of a dedicated professional design team. Account Managers also champion the ROI brand and bolster the company image through positive networking and relationship management. In partnership with their own talents, Account Managers leverage the talents of the rest of the company to deliver world-class customer experiences and deliverables.
- Leverages own contacts, networks, and leads from company marketing to build a sales pipeline and new client business.
- Demonstrates consultative sales approach to identify, target and penetrate companies with services and products, consistently linking them to the client's business needs and objectives.
- Effectively researches organizations to understand their industry segment, key business drivers, situational factors and business challenges.
- Delivers compelling solutions that compel clients to work with ROI.
- Develops lasting client relationships and builds client success stories.
- Major contributor to the growth of the company, both internally and externally.
- Effectively collaborates with internal teams to ensure seamless progress of all client orders.
- Uses tools and technology to bolster efforts including Social Media, LinkedIn, and CRM.
- Builds and maintains accurate forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Crafts detailed proposals to provide clients with a custom solution to meet their exact needs.
What's In It For You?
To apply, please complete your application online. You will then receive an e-mail with a brief survey, which is part of the application process. When complete, an ROI representative will follow up with you.
- A high-income, personally tailored compensation plan with no commission caps & residual opportunities.
- Full suite of benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, life insurance, long & short-term disability, 24-hour telemedicine, and 401k plan.
- Flexible and accommodating time off.
- Company events, awards and recognition.
- Expense account, cellular reimbursement, and laptop computer.